Saturday, August 4, 2012

Cambridge Collages


Tijana and I on our punting tour

Cambridge 


"Time spent, memories forged and experiences shared serve as a bond that make friends sweeter and closer as years pass by"
-Unknown 



One of my dear friends lived in Cambridge last spring. As a result, I had the privileged of experiencing that  enlightened historic city. I walked along beautiful old paths where history has taken place. I laughed, smiled, and relished in the old buildings and youthful and vibrant residents. My dear friend and I ate the amazing offerings of Jame Oliver Italiano Restaurant and  enjoyed local pubs. I fell in love with the old collage library and the shelves of knowledge it housed. A typical punting tour left me in awe, just as the Evensong at Kings College left me in tears. Most importantly, this time was spent with my dear friend, with whom anything is possible.  


Writing postcards in a local pub 

Punting on the river 
The dinner table was set 


Each architectural detail is a treasure  



No comments: